Gig alert: Rob Aries, Thierry Arpino, Patrice Blanchard in NYC this Tuesday 11/7
Rob Aries
2006-11-06 02:18:10 UTC
This Tuesday I'll be playing with Thierry and Patrice, who've recently
returned from Europe (Thierry was with Jean-Luc Ponty, and Patrice was
with the Groove Collective). We're at a French restaurant called Cafe
Soleil, at 1016 2nd Ave ( between 53 & 54th st). The music starts at
around 8:30PM. The food is good, there's no cover, and parking is
usually not a problem.

I hope anyone in the New York area who wants to hear good jazz will stop
by. We're trying to do this once a week but we need to get some bodies
in there! Thanks!

Rob
a***@gmail.com