Ray Charles and Robert Schuh
Robert Schuh
2004-06-12 03:39:57 UTC
I'm sitting here listening to brother Ray singing 'America the
Beautiful' with shameless tears streaming down my face.
While doing so, I happened to read a typical ugly, viscious post of
Robert Schuh. Made me realise how little people like Robert Schuh
matter in this world, and how blessed we are to have soulful,
love-giving people like Ray Charles pass through occasionally.
God speed, Brother Ray.
Have a nice day, Robert Schuh.
You know Skip,
The very fact that you are sitting there worrying about me enough to
make up this kind of bullshit just goes to show what a total hypocrite
you are. You tell me to be loving while you are posting a completely off
topic post of hate. It is not my fault you can't play. Look in the
mirror and then kick your Dad's ass for fucking your Mom and bringing
your sorry ass into this world. In other words, get a life. For those
who don't know who this is, his name is Skip Bowman, so something to
that effect who mainly posts as Daparrotchick or something like that. He
is a wannabe bass player who lives in Portland and has become obsessed
with me and posts under about 8 different names, ALL saying this same
tired tripe. Skip's time is for shit, he has no chops and is basically a
clown. I guess making these hit and run posts makes up for that and for
his petite cock. ;-)

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche
unknown
2004-06-12 04:17:51 UTC
Post by Robert Schuh
[...]
How many different names do you post under Rob? I bet you got Skippy
beat. Have you been to Kinko's lately?:-) Is there a day that goes
by you are not being hypocrite?

Regards
Mike
Stan Mulder
- Nietzsche
Skip Elliott Bowman
2004-06-12 16:45:32 UTC
Plus, this is my very first post in this subject. I haven't talked about
Schuh for months and post only under my own name. Of all people, Schuh
should know that I'm not afraid of him (I do pity him) and see no need to
use aliases to tell him what I think of him which isn't much to say let me
tell you.

I know it's hard to believe, Schuh, but more than a few people dislike your
incoherent rants. Give it a rest and get a gig why don't you?
- Nietzsche
Robert Schuh
2004-06-12 22:44:03 UTC
Post by Skip Elliott Bowman
Plus, this is my very first post in this subject. I haven't talked about
Schuh for months and post only under my own name. Of all people, Schuh
should know that I'm not afraid of him (I do pity him) and see no need to
use aliases to tell him what I think of him which isn't much to say let me
tell you.
I know it's hard to believe, Schuh, but more than a few people dislike your
incoherent rants. Give it a rest and get a gig why don't you?
Skip,
If you are not afraid of me, then why not grow some balls and just admit to your
petty bullshit? I have shown that it is your IP address that ALL these posts
come from about 20 times. You use proxy addresses when you post under your real
name, but who really cares? The fact that you sit around and write this shit
rather than trying to become a player is all that matters. Isn't it ironic that
you say the same things under this name as your multitude of fake names?
Everyone knows it is you and everyone knows what a fucking coward you are.
- Nietzsche
Skip Elliott Bowman
2004-06-13 00:06:24 UTC
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by Skip Elliott Bowman
Plus, this is my very first post in this subject. I haven't talked about
Schuh for months and post only under my own name. Of all people, Schuh
should know that I'm not afraid of him (I do pity him) and see no need to
use aliases to tell him what I think of him which isn't much to say let me
tell you.
I know it's hard to believe, Schuh, but more than a few people dislike your
incoherent rants. Give it a rest and get a gig why don't you?
Skip,
If you are not afraid of me, then why not grow some balls and just admit to your
petty bullshit?
Schuh, get this through your paradiddle skull: if I have something to say to
I don't invent a new ID, I just say it. What you think is your own affair.

I said my piece above and see no reason to add to it. So post that on eBay
and make a buck which you can spend on drum lessons.
Robert Schuh
2004-06-12 22:40:03 UTC
Post by Stan Mulder
Schuh M.O. : Ad hominem attacks rather than addressing the issue.
More bullshit from yet another phony account. Get a life. There was nothing to
address moron.
- Nietzsche
Stan Mulder
2004-06-13 03:34:35 UTC
Post by Robert Schuh
Post by Stan Mulder
Schuh M.O. : Ad hominem attacks rather than addressing the issue.
More bullshit from yet another phony account. Get a life. There was nothing to
address moron.
Your use of the word moron *is* an ad hominem attack. You use it in
your denial of ad hominem attacks. How dumb is that?
his petite cock. ;-)
f90
2004-06-13 16:50:08 UTC
Yes it is now "Cryin Time"

Man O Man. I thought I was the only one sitting next to the radio

listening to WBGO - Jazz with Tears running down my face.

No matter what kind of a man Brotha Ray was, you will never

be able to take away his talent & contribution to MUSIC.

I can't even write this without tears welling up in my face.

I could care less of what his detractors have to say. Really!

They are not even worthy of a response.

I cannot remember a time in my earliest days of the 1960's when I

couldn't hear Ray Charles on the Radio. I grew up listening to

Ray Charles on Records at house parties and on any radio station.

I have never in my life felt like this about a person I didn't know personally.

Ray Charles was one of Gods Muses left here on Earth for us learn

what music is. And Now God has Called Brotha Ray home.

For those of us that know and remember what Ray Charles taught

us all about what music is supposed to be, consider your self Blessed.

Ray Charles may not be here in flesh, however his presence and spirit

will always be felt in his legacy of music. All you have to do is listen.

Now- think about what Kingdom of God is like -NOW that Brotha

Ray is there Rocking the Hill Top!

I will Miss You "Ray Charles" Robinson!

We all will Miss You Mr. Raymond Charles Robinson!

May you rest in Peace.

Even though you are still Rockin' Rays Rock House.

Bob Freed
2004-06-13 17:47:00 UTC
Post by f90
I cannot remember a time in my earliest days of the 1960's when I
couldn't hear Ray Charles on the Radio. I grew up listening to
Ray Charles on Records at house parties and on any radio station.
I have never in my life felt like this about a person I didn't know personally.
Amen!

Back in his disk jockey days (mid '60s), Joel Dorn devoted several hours
each Friday night to the music of Ray Charles exclusively. (This was on
the pioneering 24-hour jazz radio station WHAT-FM in Philadelphia,
before Dorn achieved fame as an A&R man and producer for Atlantic
Records.) Every time I hear David "Fathead" Newman's rendition of
"Hard Times" (which was the theme song for Dorn's show), I'm reminded of
how many Friday midnight hours I spent as a teenager listening to the
sounds of The Genius. He'll be missed.